Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Kobra's Wish List! Games of 2011

Ok, gdogg3 had his say and its pretty darn good but he has a few of those MMO / RPG type of games on his list, and they just don't do it for me. So for a different take on what I am looking forward to, sit back and enjoy the ride!

My list is really in no certain order its just the stuff i am getting excited about.




Little Big planet 2  (PS3)  It is as fun to create as it is to play.  It is actually out now and seems to be getting great reviews.  From what I have read they have revamped the creating tools and with the community creating awesome levels to try and master the game really never ends.  the only sad part is the story mode is usually pretty short.



Crysis 2- (360, PS3)  never played it on the PC but always wanted to. just never wanted to spend the money to upgrade my computer to play it. now it's coming out on the 360 and I really can't wait. Its set in New York city after an alien invasion and looks to be a solid shooter.



Uncharted 2 (PS3) One of my all time series.  Naughty Dog always does a super job at creating this game with awesome cinematics. This time around Drake is heading out to the Arabian desert to search for a lost city, and I can't wait to help him find it!



Gears of War 3  (360) One of my favorite 3rd person shooters. I loved the story of the last game and look forward to the 4 player co-op this go around!



Ghost Recon Future Soldier (multi platform)  Been waiting on this sim shooter for a while now. I always think back to the farm level in the original game and remember the awesome multi player matches i had with GR2!  New weapons prototypes, vehicles, and tools!



SSX Deadly Descents (360, PS3) SSX isn't the most sim snowboarder out there but it is the most fun bar none!  I would love to see this have some racing multiplayer modes.  that would make this title awesome!


Tiger Woods 12 (multi platforms) once they mentioned Augusta National in this years game they had me.  I have been dying to play Augusta National in a golf console game for years.  To me tiger Woods has been one game EA has been getting better and better at.  Lets hope for Kinect support if not I may get this for PS3 as I know it will have move support.


Avatar Kinect (Xbox Live Gold Service) Although not a game looks to be a really neat service for chatting etc among friends.  When I first heard about about it I wasn't thrilled but after watching the video I changed my mind.  I can see some neat GUG Shows in the works with the network news type stage scenes!  I am thinking of allot of neat possibilities for GUG here!



NFL 2K12  Wishful thinking I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment